LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT OUTSOURCING
- Receipt, loading and offloading materials, internal logistics, etc.
- Picking, preparation of batches and kits.
- Customer warehouse management.
- Stock control and optimisation.
- Consignment supplier regulation.
- Development of bespoke packaging.
- Supply planning and management.
- On line supply and sequencing.
- Quality control of components.
- Faulty parts rectification service.
- Pre-assembly and assembly of subunits.
- Packaging service.
- Process analysis, improvement and reengineering.
- Industrial maintenance.
- Standardised national and international transport services.
- Critical and immediate transport with direct delivery in 28 countries.
- Adapted vehicles for hazardous goods and controlled temperature.
- Just-in-time supply to production lines.
- Milk-runs for high frequency suppliers.
- Pallet services.
FREIGHT FORWARDING AND CUSTOMS WAREHOUSE
- Goods export and import clearances.
- Inspection management.
- Import regulation according to customs duties.
- Customs representation.
- CW – Customs Warehouse
- DDA- Arrangements other than Customs Warehousing
- ADT- Temporary Warehouse Depot
- LAME- Premises Authorised for Export Goods